E H Booths is recalling its BLT, Chicken Salad, and Lancashire Cheese and Chutney Sandwiches because they contain rye and oats which are not mentioned on the label. This means the products are a possible health risk for anyone with coeliac disease or an allergy to rye or oats.
Lesen Sie weiter auf: Booths recalls sandwiches due to incorrect allergen labelling
Quelle: Coeliac UK
Titelbild/Grafik by Coeliac UK
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben Sie dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Weiteres von Coeliac UK
- Advent Calendar competition - win prizes every day!
- Listen again to Coeliac UK's Sarah Sleet on BBC Radio 4
- Walkers recalls Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli Flavour Potato Crisps
- Self Care Awareness Week 2018
- Update on EU legislation
- Tell us how you eat out and shop gluten free
- Report on the consultation on gluten free prescribing
- Spartan Protein recalls four products due to incorrect allergen labelling
- Waitrose recalls Aromatic Green & White Chickpea and Bean Salad
- Our Christmas cards are now available
Gluten free on the move appManaging your gluten free diet while out and about can be a challenge as our increasingly busy lifestyles mean we're doing more on the hop.
Our smartphone app, Gluten free on the move, aims to help you manage every element of your gluten free diet, whether it's shopping for food or finding somewhere to eat out. The app includes access to the Food and Drink Directory and you can scan items as you shop to see if they are suitable for your gluten free diet and listed in our Directory, search through the additions and deletions in real time, use the gluten free checklist to help you search through a product's ingredients list and more.
The Venue Guide will use the location services on your phone so you can search for venues where you are. You can see which venues we've accredited too, so you know who has worked with us. There is also a wealth of other information on the app including a label guide, eating out tips and news from Coeliac UK.
The app for iOS devices is available in the App Store and for Android devices in the Google Play Store.