Progress in treating chronic illness, where the cause of the problem is often unknown, has lagged. Chronic conditions like cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular disease defy easy explanation, let alone remedy. Medical researchers now posit that chronic disease is essentially the consequence of the natural healing cycle becoming blocked, specifically by disruptions at the metabolic and cellular levels.
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben Sie dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Weiteres von ScienceDaily | Asthma
- Genetic clues to high rates of asthma in those of African ancestry
- Birch pollen allergen immunotherapy normalizes nasal gene-expression and microbial community
- Engineers develop wearable respiration monitor with children's toy
- Electronic tool has potential to improve asthma care
- Asthma pill targets airway muscles to decrease attacks
- Effect of breastfeeding versus pumping on human milk microbiome
- Connection between home energy efficiency and respiratory health in low-income homes
- Researchers are worried that people with chronic disease are not being active enough
- When mucus can be key to treating colon and airway diseases
- Sleep apnea creates gaps in life memories