Progress in treating chronic illness, where the cause of the problem is often unknown, has lagged. Chronic conditions like cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular disease defy easy explanation, let alone remedy. Medical researchers now posit that chronic disease is essentially the consequence of the natural healing cycle becoming blocked, specifically by disruptions at the metabolic and cellular levels.
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben Sie dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Weiteres von ScienceDaily | Asthma
- Cooking with wood or coal is linked to increased risk of respiratory illness and death
- Gut fungus exacerbates asthma in antibiotic-treated mice
- Investigational steroid mirrors prednisone's benefits while taming its side effects
- Test could detect patients at risk from lethal fungal spores
- Green space near home during childhood linked to fewer respiratory problems in adulthood
- Father's obesity in early puberty doubles asthma-risk for future offspring
- Children with asthma are less likely to finish school and to work in non-manual occupations
- Cord blood clue to respiratory diseases
- People with asthma at higher risk of becoming obese
- Inhaled steroids may increase risk of nontuberculous mycobacteria lung infections