Progress in treating chronic illness, where the cause of the problem is often unknown, has lagged. Chronic conditions like cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular disease defy easy explanation, let alone remedy. Medical researchers now posit that chronic disease is essentially the consequence of the natural healing cycle becoming blocked, specifically by disruptions at the metabolic and cellular levels.
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben Sie dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Weiteres von ScienceDaily | Asthma
- Severe eczema may best be treated by allergy shots
- Sucking your baby's pacifier to clean it may prevent allergies
- New inflammation inhibitor discovered
- No link between 'hypoallergenic' dogs and lower risk of childhood asthma
- Can scientists change mucus to make it easier to clear, limiting harm to lungs?
- Air pollution is associated with increased emergency department visits for heart and lung disease
- Trial finds diet rich in fish helps fight asthma
- Babies born at home have more diverse, beneficial bacteria, study finds
- Air pollution leads to millions of ER visits for asthma attacks worldwide
- Protein found in patients with severe asthma can help identify who would benefit from targeted drugs