Clayton Park Bakery Ltd is recalling various bakery products because they contain undeclared barley which is not mentioned on the label. This means the products are a possible health risk for anyone with coeliac disease or an allergy to barley or gluten.
Lesen Sie weiter auf: Clayton Park Bakery recalls bakery products due to incorrect labelling
Quelle: Coeliac UK
Titelbild/Grafik by Coeliac UK
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben Sie dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Weiteres von Coeliac UK
- Consultation on GF prescribing by NHS Herefordshire CCG
- Publication of new research from the University of Oxford
- Lidl Ireland recalls Harvest Basket Potato Croquettes
- Coeliac disease diagnosis rises to 30% - but still missing half a million
- Clayton Park Bakery recalls bakery products due to incorrect labelling
- Department of Health consultation on gluten free prescribing regulations
- Consultation on gluten free prescribing by NHS South Warwickshire CCG
- Booths recalls sandwiches due to incorrect allergen labelling
- Find out what’s new in research
- We’re up for an award!
Gluten free on the move appManaging your gluten free diet while out and about can be a challenge as our increasingly busy lifestyles mean we're doing more on the hop.
Our smartphone app, Gluten free on the move, aims to help you manage every element of your gluten free diet, whether it's shopping for food or finding somewhere to eat out. The app includes access to the Food and Drink Directory and you can scan items as you shop to see if they are suitable for your gluten free diet and listed in our Directory, search through the additions and deletions in real time, use the gluten free checklist to help you search through a product's ingredients list and more.
The Venue Guide will use the location services on your phone so you can search for venues where you are. You can see which venues we've accredited too, so you know who has worked with us. There is also a wealth of other information on the app including a label guide, eating out tips and news from Coeliac UK.
The app for iOS devices is available in the App Store and for Android devices in the Google Play Store.