Herefordshire CCG has decided to remove gluten free food on prescription.
Lesen Sie weiter auf: Decision to remove gluten free food on prescription by Herefordshire CCG
Quelle: Coeliac UK
Titelbild/Grafik by Coeliac UK
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben Sie dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Weiteres von Coeliac UK
- ITV News covers coeliac disease
- Tony’s Kitchens recalls various products due to various allergen issues
- Media coverage on Awareness Week
- Watch our diagnosis animation
- Monday marks the start of Coeliac UK's Awareness Week
- Awareness Week 2019 - Is your IBS actually undiagnosed coeliac disease?
- Insights from FSA, Pret and more at our Gluten Free Business Bootcamp
- Coeliac UK Marathon runners raise £11,000!
- Asda recalls Dauphinoise Potatoes because of undeclared wheat (gluten)
- Our Easter list 2019 is now available!
Gluten free on the move appManaging your gluten free diet while out and about can be a challenge as our increasingly busy lifestyles mean we're doing more on the hop.
Our smartphone app, Gluten free on the move, aims to help you manage every element of your gluten free diet, whether it's shopping for food or finding somewhere to eat out. The app includes access to the Food and Drink Directory and you can scan items as you shop to see if they are suitable for your gluten free diet and listed in our Directory, search through the additions and deletions in real time, use the gluten free checklist to help you search through a product's ingredients list and more.
The Venue Guide will use the location services on your phone so you can search for venues where you are. You can see which venues we've accredited too, so you know who has worked with us. There is also a wealth of other information on the app including a label guide, eating out tips and news from Coeliac UK.
The app for iOS devices is available in the App Store and for Android devices in the Google Play Store.