We are very disappointed to tell you that the four CCGs in Nottinghamshire have made the decision to remove routine access to gluten free food on prescription from 3 December.
Lesen Sie weiter auf: Decision to remove gluten free food on prescription by Nottinghamshire CCGs
Quelle: Coeliac UK
Titelbild/Grafik by Coeliac UK
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben Sie dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Weiteres von Coeliac UK
- Join DEFRA and FSA consultation workshops
- Join Coeliac UK Awareness Week 2019
- The Village Bakery Markethill recalls various own-branded bakery products
- £750k boost to research to unlock gluten free challenges announced today
- Irving's Homestyle Bakery recalls its Chocolate Crispy
- Cook Trading Ltd recalls a batch of Cook Sticky Soy & Ginger Beef pots
- Coeliac UK supporting gluten free prescribing in I News today
- Lidl recalls McEnnedy Supersize Peanut Flips and Sondey Organic Biscuits
- Sogud Ltd recalls flapjack products as they contain undeclared gluten
- Pieminister recalls Gluten Free Moo Pie because it may contain plastic
Gluten free on the move appManaging your gluten free diet while out and about can be a challenge as our increasingly busy lifestyles mean we're doing more on the hop.
Our smartphone app, Gluten free on the move, aims to help you manage every element of your gluten free diet, whether it's shopping for food or finding somewhere to eat out. The app includes access to the Food and Drink Directory and you can scan items as you shop to see if they are suitable for your gluten free diet and listed in our Directory, search through the additions and deletions in real time, use the gluten free checklist to help you search through a product's ingredients list and more.
The Venue Guide will use the location services on your phone so you can search for venues where you are. You can see which venues we've accredited too, so you know who has worked with us. There is also a wealth of other information on the app including a label guide, eating out tips and news from Coeliac UK.
The app for iOS devices is available in the App Store and for Android devices in the Google Play Store.