Coeliac UK is today meeting with the Rt Hon Michael Gove MP and DEFRA as part of a review of allergen labelling law in light of recent tragic incidents widely reported in the media, relating to information on allergens in food that is provided to consumers.
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben Sie dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Weiteres von Coeliac UK
- E H Booths recalls two salad products because of undeclared allergens
- The Coeliac UK office is closed this afternoon
- Advent Calendar competition - win prizes every day!
- Christmas List 2018 – available now!
- Coeliac UK's Chief Executive
- NHS Guidance on prescribing of gluten free foods in England
- Nestle recalls La Laitière Clafoutis Aux Cerises
- Poundstretcher recalls two products due to undeclared allergens
- Headlines on prescribing in the media today
- Discussing allergen labelling with DEFRA
Gluten free on the move appManaging your gluten free diet while out and about can be a challenge as our increasingly busy lifestyles mean we're doing more on the hop.
Our smartphone app, Gluten free on the move, aims to help you manage every element of your gluten free diet, whether it's shopping for food or finding somewhere to eat out. The app includes access to the Food and Drink Directory and you can scan items as you shop to see if they are suitable for your gluten free diet and listed in our Directory, search through the additions and deletions in real time, use the gluten free checklist to help you search through a product's ingredients list and more.
The Venue Guide will use the location services on your phone so you can search for venues where you are. You can see which venues we've accredited too, so you know who has worked with us. There is also a wealth of other information on the app including a label guide, eating out tips and news from Coeliac UK.
The app for iOS devices is available in the App Store and for Android devices in the Google Play Store.