Help make a difference this Food Allergy Awareness Month (FAAM)! Join our efforts in advocating for a better future so Canadians with food allergy have more options and support. Invite your local Member of Parliament (MP) to attend our launch event for our National Food Allergy Action Plan. Plus, scroll down to discover other ways you can get involved in FAAM.
Ask your MP to attend our advocacy day reception on May 28th!
Last week, we let you know that on May 28th, we, along with the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (CSACI) will be presenting our National Food Allergy Action Plan at Parliament Hill as a part of our advocacy day with government.
The goal of our action plan is to set the framework to guide future actions for reducing the impact of food allergy and improving the quality of life for Canadians living with this medical condition. Specifically, our plan focuses on greater support in the areas of prevention, management, treatment, and broad-based community and food system support…
Lesen Sie weiter auf: FAAM: Engage your MPs and support our advocacy efforts
Quelle: Food Allergy Canada
Titelbild/Grafik by Food Allergy Canada
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben Sie dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Weiteres von Food Allergy Canada
- Latest news from Food Allergy Canada – September 2019
- Staying safe with food allergy while on a budget
- Mustard allergy: Updated information regarding precautionary allergen labelling
- Mythbuster – Are all allergy-inducing foods required to be listed on food labels?
- Latest news from Food Allergy Canada – August 2019
- EpiPen® supply constraints in Canada
- Mythbuster – Can antihistamines and asthma medications be used instead of epinephrine to treat anaphylaxis?
- New law in Alberta will better protect students with food allergy
- Act now: Help to get an allergist in PEI
- Destination Weddings with Food Allergies