As part of Awareness Week, the news station featured one of our case studies, Charlotte Humphries, and interviewed Lorna Gardner, one of Coeliac UK’s dietitians.
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben Sie dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Weiteres von Coeliac UK
- Coeliac UK and Crohn’s and Colitis UK joint research call 2019
- Trials for coeliac disease vaccine discontinued
- Our award winning Gluten Free Food Checker App
- Coeliac UK welcomes ‘Natasha’s Law’
- Celebrate all things gluten free at Coeliac UK’s Gluten Free Food Festival!
- Coeliac UK and Innovate UK announce £180K available for research
- British & Continental recalls Mica 3 Belgian Frangipans
- Welcome to Hilary Croft, Coeliac UK's new CEO
- Coeliac UK's Gluten Free Food Festival 2019
- Waitrose recalls 6 Sweet and Succulent Pork Sausages
Gluten free on the move appManaging your gluten free diet while out and about can be a challenge as our increasingly busy lifestyles mean we're doing more on the hop.
Our smartphone app, Gluten free on the move, aims to help you manage every element of your gluten free diet, whether it's shopping for food or finding somewhere to eat out. The app includes access to the Food and Drink Directory and you can scan items as you shop to see if they are suitable for your gluten free diet and listed in our Directory, search through the additions and deletions in real time, use the gluten free checklist to help you search through a product's ingredients list and more.
The Venue Guide will use the location services on your phone so you can search for venues where you are. You can see which venues we've accredited too, so you know who has worked with us. There is also a wealth of other information on the app including a label guide, eating out tips and news from Coeliac UK.
The app for iOS devices is available in the App Store and for Android devices in the Google Play Store.