London Fields Brewery is recalling Hackney Hopster Beer because it contains wheat (gluten) and oats (gluten) which are not mentioned on the label. This means the product is a possible health risk for anyone with coeliac disease or an allergy or intolerance to wheat, oats or gluten.
Lesen Sie weiter auf: London Fields Brewery recalls Hackney Hopster Beer
Quelle: Coeliac UK
Titelbild/Grafik by Coeliac UK
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben Sie dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Weiteres von Coeliac UK
- Insights from FSA, Pret and more at our Gluten Free Business Bootcamp
- Asda recalls Dauphinoise Potatoes because of undeclared wheat (gluten)
- Our Easter list 2019 is now available!
- Sidoli recalls Gluten Free Syrup Sponge Pudding due to undeclared milk
- Awareness Week 2019 - Is your IBS actually undiagnosed coeliac disease?
- USN recalls 19-ANABOL TESTO because of undeclared oats (gluten)
- Genius recalls Cinnamon & Raisin Bagels due to undeclared egg
- Macadams Bakery recalls various types of bread due to undeclared allergens
- London Fields Brewery recalls Hackney Hopster Beer
- Premier Foods recalls Hovis Granary Bread Flour
Gluten free on the move appManaging your gluten free diet while out and about can be a challenge as our increasingly busy lifestyles mean we're doing more on the hop.
Our smartphone app, Gluten free on the move, aims to help you manage every element of your gluten free diet, whether it's shopping for food or finding somewhere to eat out. The app includes access to the Food and Drink Directory and you can scan items as you shop to see if they are suitable for your gluten free diet and listed in our Directory, search through the additions and deletions in real time, use the gluten free checklist to help you search through a product's ingredients list and more.
The Venue Guide will use the location services on your phone so you can search for venues where you are. You can see which venues we've accredited too, so you know who has worked with us. There is also a wealth of other information on the app including a label guide, eating out tips and news from Coeliac UK.
The app for iOS devices is available in the App Store and for Android devices in the Google Play Store.