London Fields Brewery is recalling Hackney Hopster Beer because it contains wheat (gluten) and oats (gluten) which are not mentioned on the label. This means the product is a possible health risk for anyone with coeliac disease or an allergy or intolerance to wheat, oats or gluten.
Lesen Sie weiter auf: London Fields Brewery recalls Hackney Hopster Beer
Quelle: Coeliac UK
Titelbild/Grafik by Coeliac UK
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben Sie dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Weiteres von Coeliac UK
- Coeliac UK welcomes ‘Natasha’s Law’
- Celebrate all things gluten free at Coeliac UK’s Gluten Free Food Festival!
- Coeliac UK and Innovate UK announce £180K available for research
- British & Continental recalls Mica 3 Belgian Frangipans
- Welcome to Hilary Croft, Coeliac UK's new CEO
- Coeliac UK's Gluten Free Food Festival 2019
- Waitrose recalls 6 Sweet and Succulent Pork Sausages
- A big thank you to everyone who supported Coeliac UK Awareness Week
- ITV News covers coeliac disease
- Tony’s Kitchens recalls various products due to various allergen issues
Gluten free on the move appManaging your gluten free diet while out and about can be a challenge as our increasingly busy lifestyles mean we're doing more on the hop.
Our smartphone app, Gluten free on the move, aims to help you manage every element of your gluten free diet, whether it's shopping for food or finding somewhere to eat out. The app includes access to the Food and Drink Directory and you can scan items as you shop to see if they are suitable for your gluten free diet and listed in our Directory, search through the additions and deletions in real time, use the gluten free checklist to help you search through a product's ingredients list and more.
The Venue Guide will use the location services on your phone so you can search for venues where you are. You can see which venues we've accredited too, so you know who has worked with us. There is also a wealth of other information on the app including a label guide, eating out tips and news from Coeliac UK.
The app for iOS devices is available in the App Store and for Android devices in the Google Play Store.